Back and Forth – exercise #22
Back and Forth (exercise #22) SiRA Fly Yoga or Aerial Yoga.
Back and Forth Fly Yoga exercise is part of hammock exercises in Fly Yoga program.
• Stand between two hooks with hammock behind the back
• Position hammock so it comes out under the armpits
• Grip hammock with both hands, thumbs pointing away from body
• Bend knees into a squat then lean backward while straightening the legs until hanging back in the hammock
• Bend knees and come all the way forward until you reach the same amount of forward lean, lifting up onto the balls of the feet
• Move back and forth several times
• Strengthens abdominal muscles
• Warms up leg muscles