Backward Somersault with Low Hammock – exercise #149
Backward Somersault with Low Hammock (exercise #149) SiRA Aerial Yoga or Fly Yoga.
Backward Somersault with Low Hammock Aerial Yoga exercise is part of the hammock exercises in Aerial Yoga program.
• Sit in a hammock with the fabric spread wide underneath you
• Reach up high to the sides of the hammock with both hands
• Hold Hammock tightly and pull knees to forehead
• Roll backward, keeping grip on hammock
• Allow legs to come all the way over
• With control, land by placing your knees and shins to the mat
• Stretches the shoulders and chest
• Strengthens the core
• A fun, dynamic inversion
Disclaimer: Please don’t try any Fly Yoga or Aerial Yoga exercises without understanding detailed instructions that can be found on our website. Please hold the hammock with both hands were appropriate and never release your hands if not feeling safely and not according to the instructions. You will be responsible that everybody in your class is doing it correctly and SiRA will not have any responsibility whatsoever.