Bird Opens and Closes wings – exercise #73
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/285695832" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
Bird Opens and Closes wings (exercise #73) SiRA Fly Yoga or Aerial Yoga.
Bird Opens and Closes wings Fly Yoga exercise is part of the mat exercises in Fly Yoga program.Highlights:
- Stand equally with feet hips-width distance apart in Mountain Pose
- Twist thumbs inwards while reaching your arms back and bending forward with a round back (like Bird Wings)
- Bend till belly rests on the thighs, hands straighten to the sky and a glance between the legs.
- Begin to twist thumbs out and come to stand with a long straight back while inhaling
- Repeat for few times
- Strengthens the leg muscles
- Strengthens the upper back
- Increases flexibility in the upper back
- Improves mobility of the shoulder blades and shoulders