Butterfly Stretching – exercise #74
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/286329542" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
Butterfly Stretching (exercise #74) SiRA Fly Yoga or Aerial Yoga.
Butterfly Stretching Fly Yoga exercise is part of the hammock exercises in Fly Yoga program.Highlights:
- From ‘Butterfly’ position
- The right hand holds the big toe of the right leg while straightening and opening the leg (open one wing of the butterfly)
- Keep the back upright and hold the stretch for a few moments (Begin by counting to 5).
- Return to “Butterfly’ position and repeat with the other leg (left hand to left toe)
- Stretches the hip muscles
- Requires balance while seated