Candle with Hammock – exercise #63
Candle with Hammock (exercise #63) SiRA Fly Yoga or Aerial Yoga.
Candle with Hammock Fly Yoga exercise is part of the hammock exercises in Fly Yoga program.
• Lie on your back underneath the hammock, with knees bent
• Reach up with both hands to grab the center of the hammock fabric
• Rest one leg at a time on the sides of the hammock
• Pull down on the hammock to lift the hips while pressing the legs against the stripes
• Hold this position for few moments
• Lower the hips back to the mat, while the legs stay straight and active
• Repeat 3-5 times
• Bend the knees to return the feet to the floor.