Crazy Frog – exercise #66
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/285696093" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
Crazy Frog (exercise #66) SiRA Fly Yoga or Aerial Yoga.
Crazy Frog Fly Yoga exercise is part of the hammock exercises in Fly Yoga program.Highlights:
- Sit in the hammock like a swing, with the cloth wrapping the waist from behind and hold the straps in each hand
- Turn around a few times to wind up the hammock
- Lean back, spread the legs wide with knees slightly bent and rotate feet outwards
- Bring the soles of the feet together in front of the wound hammock and let the hammock rotate back freely
- Continue holding both sides of the hammock while spinning!
- While still holding the straps tightly, unwrap the legs and bring the body back to an upright sitting position
- Releases tension
- Releases neck muscles
- Strengthens the core