Dynamic Stretching Stork – exercise #54
Dynamic Stretching Stork (exercise #54) SiRA Fly Yoga or Aerial Yoga..
Dynamic Stretching Stork Fly Yoga exercise is part of the hammock exercises in Fly Yoga program.
- Stand behind the hammock
- Grab the sides of the hammock with both hands at shoulder height
- Lift the right leg, bend the knee, and place the right shin in the hammock
- Lean the body forward and stretch the left thigh
- Engage the core to shift back and return to standing
- Repeat 3-5 times, shifting forward onto the ball of the left foot and back to standing
- From standing, release the right foot to the ground
- Repeat on the other side
- Increases range of movement on the hammock
- Requires core engagement
- Stretches the thighs and hamstrings
- Strengthens the standing leg