Hips Square with Hammock – exercise #147
Hips Square with Hammock (exercise #147) SiRA Fly Yoga or Aerial Yoga.
Hips Square with Hammock Fly Yoga exercise is part of the hammock exercises in Fly Yoga program.
- Stand behind a hammock
- Gather the hammock fabric together and place the right foot at the base of the hammock
- The left foot may turn outward at an angle
- Hold the torso upright and grip the sides of the hammock at shoulder height
- Push the right foot away from you to straighten and stretch the leg for few times
- Stay for 3-5 cycles of breath, holding the sides of the hammock for stability
- Bend the knee, release the foot and return to standing
- Repeat with the left leg lifted
• Stretches the hamstrings
• Strengthens the standing leg
• Requires balance
Disclaimer: Please don’t try any Fly Yoga or Aerial Yoga exercises without understanding detailed instructions that can be found on our website. Please hold the hammock with both hands were appropriate and never release your hands if not feeling safely and not according to the instructions. You will be responsible that everybody in your class is doing it correctly and SiRA will not have any responsibility whatsoever.