Inverted Bow Pose – exercise #102
Standing Spinal Twist (exercise #101) SiRA Fly Yoga or Aerial Yoga.
Standing Spinal Twist Fly Yoga exercise is part of the hammock exercises in Fly Yoga program.
• Stand between the hooks with the hammock behind you
• Reach your arms out wide to the sides with the hammock across your back
• Draw your shoulders down and away from your ears.
• Exhale and start to twist. Turn the torso to the right while raising the arms up and gaze over the right shoulder.
• Remind the kids to keep their feet glued in place – this gives you a better twist!
• Inhale as you come back to center
• Exhale as you turn to your left, repeating the pose on your left side.
• Repeat a few times on both sides