Moon – exercise #80
Moon (exercise #80) SiRA Fly Yoga or Aerial Yoga.
Moon Fly Yoga exercise is part of the warm up mat exercises in Fly Yoga program.
• Sit with hips to heels on the mat in front the hammock
• Stand on knees and bring one foot forward into a low lunge
• Imagine dipping the hands (palms together) in white paint
• Draw a half moon shape by lifting the hands up to the ceiling and reaching back.
• Gently tilt your head back
• Reach both arms up overhead
• Gaze up toward the hands
• Slowly bring the hands back drawing the same moon shape
• Repeat with other leg forward
• Develops strength, boldness, and power.
• Stretches the back.
Disclaimer: Please don’t try any Fly Yoga or Aerial Yoga exercises without understanding detailed instructions that can be found on our website. Please hold the hammock with both hands were appropriate and never release your hands if not feeling safely and not according to the instructions. You will be responsible that everybody in your class is doing it correctly and SiRA will not have any responsibility whatsoever.