Rainbow in Hammock – exercise #115
Rainbow in Hammock (exercise #115) SiRA Fly Yoga or Aerial Yoga.
Rainbow in Hammock Fly Yoga exercise is part of the hammock exercises in Fly Yoga program.Highlights:
- Stand between the hooks of the hammock
- Place the hammock across the back, under the armpits
- Lean backward while straightening the legs until hanging back in the hammock
- Slowly roll the body to the right onto the outside edge of your right foot
- Stack your left foot on top of your right
- Open the arms in line; point the right hand to the floor, reach the left hand to the ceiling
- Hold this balance for a few moments imagining yourself as a glowing, shining, bright rainbow in the sky
- Slowly roll back to hanging in the hammock pose, and bring your left foot back to the floor.
- Roll to the opposite side and hold the balance for a few moments.
- Improves core strength
- Improves balance