Resting Warrior – exercise #137
Resting Warrior (exercise #125) SiRA Fly Yoga or Aerial Yoga.
Resting Warrior Fly Yoga exercise is part of the hammock exercises in Fly Yoga program.
• Stand in front of the hammock, facing sideways
• Straddle the hammock and spread the fabric wide under your right thigh only
• Turn and face forward over the right thigh
• Reach both hands through the hammock and downward to frame your right foot
• Let your head and neck hang down, completely relaxed
• Push with your hands and feet as needed to gently swing back and forth
• To rise up, stop swinging, then slowly lift your torso
• Turn to face forward over your left leg, and repeat
• Stretches the hamstring, shoulders and spine
• Offers a slowly swinging relaxing pose
• An easy, fun dynamic inversion
Disclaimer: Please don’t try any Fly Yoga or Aerial Yoga exercises without understanding detailed instructions that can be found on our website. Please hold the hammock with both hands were appropriate and never release your hands if not feeling safely and not according to the instructions. You will be responsible that everybody in your class is doing it correctly and SiRA will not have any responsibility whatsoever.