Spinning inside the hammock – exercise #118
Spinning inside the hammock (exercise #118) SiRA Fly Yoga or Aerial Yoga.
Spinning inside the hammock Fly Yoga exercise is part of the hammock exercises in Fly Yoga program.
• Sit in the hammock with plenty of excess fabric behind you
• Pull the extra fabric over head and lie back with the body cocooned
• Bend the knees and place the soles of the feet together inside the hammock
• The partner turns around a few times a hammock
• Release and get the hammock rotate back freely
Do you want quality and fun time with your kid or teen?
Click button and start practicing Aerial Yoga with your child or teenager today
After purchasing this program, you will get:
- Immediate access tho the activity plan via My Account page
- Detailed 44 pages activity plan with explanations, illustrations, pictures, tips and tricks
- 3 ready to use sequences for Parents & Kids home activity
- 45 step-by-step exercise explanation videos
- Lifetime access to all purchased and free Aerial Yoga Kids information
For your security, all orders are processed on a secured server.