Star Bow Flow – exercise #202
Star Bow Flow (exercise #202) SiRA Aerial Yoga or Fly Yoga.
Star Bow Flow Aerial Yoga exercise is part of the hammock exercises in Aerial Yoga program.
• Sit in a waist high hammock with
• The fabric covering the waist from behind
• Grab the hammock sides
• Lean back, spread the legs wide with knees slightly bent
• Wrap the shins and flexed feet around the hammock sides
• Release the arms out wide toward the ground
• Engage the core
• Reach the legs out wide for an upside-down star pose
• Draw the legs down and arch the back
• Reach the hands back to grab onto the feet
• Hold for 3-5 breaths in an upside down bow pose
• To exit, release the feet and reach up to grab the sides of the hammock
• Pull yourself back up to seated
• A fun inversion
• Requires balance and control
• A supported back bend
Disclaimer: Please don’t try any Fly Yoga or Aerial Yoga exercises without understanding detailed instructions that can be found on our website. Please hold the hammock with both hands were appropriate and never release your hands if not feeling safely and not according to the instructions. You will be responsible that everybody in your class is doing it correctly and SiRA will not have any responsibility whatsoever.