Stretching Half Circles with Hammock – exercise #139
Stretching Half Circles with Hammock (exercise #139) SiRA Fly Yoga or Aerial Yoga.
Stretching Half Circles with Hammock Fly Yoga exercise is part of the hammock exercises in Fly Yoga program.
• Stand behind the hammock and gather the fabric together, holding it with your hands at your hips
• Press your hands forward to straighten your arms and come to a flat back
• Sweep your torso over to the left, reaching your right arm to the left, above your head
• Sweep back through center, then over to the right, with your left arm reaching above your head
• Slowly sweep back and forth 3-5 times, bending your knees as needed
• Return to center, then come back up to standing
• Stretches the hamstrings, shoulders, sides of the body
• Requires core stabilisation
• Offers a dynamic stretch
Disclaimer: Please don’t try any Fly Yoga or Aerial Yoga exercises without understanding detailed instructions that can be found on our website. Please hold the hammock with both hands were appropriate and never release your hands if not feeling safely and not according to the instructions. You will be responsible that everybody in your class is doing it correctly and SiRA will not have any responsibility whatsoever.