Warrior II Stretching – exercise #126
Warrior II Stretching (exercise #126) SiRA Fly Yoga or Aerial Yoga.
Warrior II Stretching Fly Yoga exercise is part of the hammock exercises in Fly Yoga program.
• Stand behind the hammock
• Grab the sides of the hammock with both hands at shoulder height
• Lift the right leg, place the hammock underneath the right thigh and sit on it
• Lean the body forward and stretch the left thigh
• Lift up onto the ball of the left foot
• Press down the heel
• Bend the standing leg and return to standing
• Release the right foot to the ground
• Repeat with second leg
• Requires body awareness and balance
• Requires core stabilization
• Stretches the thighs and hamstrings
Disclaimer: Please don’t try any Fly Yoga or Aerial Yoga exercises without understanding detailed instructions that can be found on our website. Please hold the hammock with both hands were appropriate and never release your hands if not feeling safely and not according to the instructions. You will be responsible that everybody in your class is doing it correctly and SiRA will not have any responsibility whatsoever.