Warrior II with Hammock – exercise #64
Candle in the Air (exercise #62) SiRA Fly Yoga or Aerial Yoga.
Candle in the Air Fly Yoga exercise is part of the hammock exercises in Fly Yoga program.
• Stand behind the hammock
• Grab the sides of the hammock with both hands at shoulder height
• Lift the right leg, bend the knee and place the hammock underneath the right thigh
• Lean forward on the left leg,
• Plant the left foot parallel to the back edge of the mat
• Release the right arm through the hammock and reach forward, reach the left arm back
• With your chest and hips open towards the left, gaze over your right hand
• Hold for 3-5 breaths
• To return to standing, grab the sides of the hammock and release the feet to the floor