Warrior III with Hammock – exercise #110
Warrior III with Hammock (exercise #110) SiRA Fly Yoga or Aerial Yoga.
Warrior III with Hammock Fly Yoga exercise is part of the hammock exercises in Fly Yoga program.
• Stand behind the hammock with the feet hips-width distance apart
• Gather the fabric together and grab the hammock at the lowest height with your hands shoulder-width distance apart
• With feet grounded, extend your arms out long to arrive in a flat back
• Keep your gaze towards the floor and your spine long
• With the torso and the right leg holding stable, lift your left leg, reaching your heel away from the crown of your head
• Hold for 3-5 breaths
• Slowly return your left foot to the floor, then repeat on the other side
• With both feet grounded again, return to standing by rounding the spine.
• Release your arms by your side
• Stretches the shoulders and chest
• Requires core stability and balance
• Promotes slow, controlled movement
• Strengthens the hamstrings and low back